Lights, Lights and more Lights


Today we put up the Christmas lights on the house. We hung them from the eaves all across the front. We all suited up for snow and spent about 2 hrs hanging them. Emily and Gracie got cold so they went in to watch Blue's Clues. When we got done, we hung some icicle lights from the shelf separating the kitchen and living room. We are planning on putting up the Christmas tree next Monday for family home evening.

I finished up to the book of Mosiah in the Book of Mormon. I tried to download the scriptures in MP3 format, but I actually read faster than the narrator reads, so I just went back to reading =).

Comments

  1. Must be nice to have time to read all by yourself! :) I'm very proud of you for taking the initiative. :)That cell phone picture we took with our T-Mobile phone turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment