Thursday Meeting : Spikemen

So, I have an attention span problem. I can't sit in meetings or watch movies without DOING something. Every Thursday we have a staff meeting at work, and I have a tendency to doodle. These little doodles will probably be worth millions someday, so I am letting you get in on the ground floor of seeing them first!

Today, I drew the spike men. A couple things you should know. 1) Yes, they have a leader, it's pretty obvious who it is, and 2) if it looks like it was drawn a paper towel with a smudge on it, it was, and the brownie was delicious!

Comments

  1. You know, if you turn the napkin upside down, they're little pacman ghosties with one eye and an eyebrow. :D Landon thought they were footprints until he saw them up close. Is it weird that when I look at this, I want to know which one you drew first? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment