Why Won't My Hands Do What My Brain Sees?

Sometimes I get SO frustrated with my body. Whether it is taking a photo, drawing a picture, or creating a computer program, my brain has all these great ideas that my hands have no intention of doing. Well, that's not totally true, my hands do the best they can, but things get in the way like time, cost, effort and good old know-how. I have had my share of successes:

Photography -- I have well over 400 pictures posted on my photo blog
Graphic Design -- I have had some success learning Adobe Illustrator (Some of my work)
Clothing Design -- I have come up with a few interesting shirt desings
Computer Programs -- I have created some fun, yet useful computer programs (Baby Poll, and People Lipsum)

But sometimes I want to be more than a Jack of all trades -- I want to be King, Czar, or Emperor of one.

Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

  1. You ARE King... of your Family. :) That is quite a distinguishable honor. And no, I don't want to be the Head of anything...prefer to be in the shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment