Jun 8, 2011

Featured Blogger

A friend of mine has a Blogger-dash (think Balderdash) contest on her website where she has people submit captchas and fun definitions and then vote for a winner. Well, I was the winner with - tatervan: where you put your potatoes when you want to transport them somewhere. So as the winner, she features my blog, talents, etc for a week.

Check out her blog here: http://hereslivinthedream.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-blogger-dash-winner-announced.html.

It's where I live on a farm vicariously through the adventures of others... Submit an entry and join in the fun! Thanks Melanie!

1 comment:

  1. Geoff, how awesome of you. Thank you so much for the feature on YOUR post. I hope my feature on you is sending some travelers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...