1/3 of the way to 100

I turned 33 yesterday, Diana baked me a nerd cake. Basically it says:
Start cake
include Happy
require Birthday
then display Geoff and Josh
End Cake
Yup, I am a nerd.

Diana brought the cake to work and I shared it with my friends (including Josh who shares a Birthday with me).

After work, the whole family went to IHOP. We didn't hop though. But the pancakes were good. I had 7, as well as 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage, 2 fried eggs, and some hashbrowns. Diana had the same only stuffed french toast instead. Emily had mac and cheese and apple slices, Grace had a smily face pancake, and Landon had scrambled eggs, 2 sausages, and 5 silver dollar pancakes. And we found out when we got there that Tuesday was Kids eat Free night. Can't Beat That!


After dinner, I opened presents; I got a new car (Hot Wheels) a 2nd story(book) on the house, 2 large books FULL of useless facts (which I love) some candy, and a watch -- that runs my iPod...Yeah, I know -- I didn't even know there was such a thing.... but its pretty darn cool.

Comments

  1. I love the cake :) and a watch to control your iPod, I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, IHOP! I love IHOP! Glad you had a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment