- over 1/2 way to retirement. (unless they keep raising the age, which they might)
- can run for President of the United States. (Not that I want to, but nice to know it's an option)
- Only 5 years until a midlife crisis, and then I can get that new _________ I have been wanting.
- Only 20 years until my senior discount kicks in.
- All my kids are still younger than me, and think I know more than they do (for another couple of years)
- 1 year closer to being a millionaire, at my current rate, I only need to live several thousand more years to hit my goal.
- I should know by now what I want to be when I grow up, but don't know if I do.
- Body parts will continue to get old and fall off/out or be removed; so far I am down 2 teeth and one gall bladder.
I look forward to life, love my wife, can't play the fife, have fun with my swiss army knife, and try to avoid strife. And I like rhymes and symmetry.